- Respond to all guest’s requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete work order requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition.
- Inspect public areas daily for any issues.
- Repairs may include plumbing, electrical, heating, and cooling, ventilation, furnishing and fixtures, painting, wall cover repairs, light carpentry, and door, and window repairs.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with co-workers and supervisors. Follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain working spaces in safe and clean condition.
- Assist Resort Guests when necessary in case of an emergency.
- Perform special projects assigned a time set for each project.
- Watch for safety hazard
- Be ready and willing to complete the job as necessary.
- Has thorough knowledge and understanding of general repairs and maintenance.
- Must possess very good interpersonal and communication skills; will be interfacing with a high percentage of guests as well as other staff members.
- The ability to listen, learn, be helpful in all situations and make the most sound decisions toward the resolution of a potential problem
$15 - $17 an hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Email us your resume
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed